Examples of Smart Water Advice in use
Tamworth Regional Council, NSW
- Produced and mailed over 1000 hospitality kits to accommodation providers in the region
- Mailed 19,000 householder factsheets to the community
- Published School and Home Self-Water Audit worksheets
Walcha Council, NSW
- Use of posters and Smart Water Advice content for an artcile in the local paper, The Aspley Advocate.
- Use of social memes to inspire residents on their social platforms
- Smart Water Advice stickers distributed by local banks and post office.
"Council has used Smart Water Advice posters in town shops and the social tiles on the Facebook feed and for weekly advertising in our free local Walcha paper. The humorous artwork is helping to deliver messages in a somewhat light hearted way during what is a very difficult time for our residents and businesses.’" Tess Dawson, Senior Manager.
Dubbo Regional Council, NSW
- Embedded the Smart Water Advice Interactive Blue House on their website
- Printed Water Booklets and educational materials.
- Mailed Bill inserts to residents
- Armed accommodation providers with table cards and stickers
- Launched a real customer water efficiency show home showcasing Smart Approved WaterMark products
Liverpool Plains Shire Council, NSW
- Experienced confusion in the community about why they had different restrictions in force in different locations.
- This bill insert was intended to help with this and hopefully encourage some more participation towards conserving water via the tips on the web site.